OCZ Tech (OCZ) Shares Slide Below Key Support Level
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
OCZ Technology (Nasdaq: OCZ) now showing some notable weakness below the $1.50 support level. Shares are down 21.5 percent on the session after being down just 17 percent earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNE) Shares Tick Lower Early
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Shares Weaken
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) IMS Script Data Remains Strong in Week 2 Post-Walgreens - Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!