OCZ Tech (OCZ) Shares Slide Below Key Support Level
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
OCZ Technology (Nasdaq: OCZ) now showing some notable weakness below the $1.50 support level. Shares are down 21.5 percent on the session after being down just 17 percent earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recent IPO Aprecia (ACIA) Sees Sharp Gains
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Target Cut at Wells Fargo Following 'Concerning' New SEC Documents
- Toyota Motor (TM), Uber Enter Strategic Collaboration; Toyota Will Also Make Investment in Uber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!