OCZ Tech (OCZ) Shares Slide Below Key Support Level
- Market Wrap: Intel, Altera Make it Official; Personal Spending Flatlines in April; ASCO Presentations in Focus
- Intel (INTC) to Acquire Altera (ALTR) for $54/Share
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/01: (PVH) (MTW) Higher; (ODFL) (NTAP) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apollo Global to Acquire OM Group (OMG) for $34/Share; Will Spin Certain Assets (PAH)
OCZ Technology (Nasdaq: OCZ) now showing some notable weakness below the $1.50 support level. Shares are down 21.5 percent on the session after being down just 17 percent earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Weakness Tied to Microsoft Letter (MSFT) Urging Termination of TLPS Proceedings
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Shares Advance
- Canada pension said in talks to acquire General Electric (GE) buyout-lending unit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!