Abbott (ABT) Likely to File Suit Against Alere (ALR) to Get Out of Deal - CNBC's Faber
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 8, 2016 9:42 AM EDT)
(Update corrects headline to say Abbott)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Announces Early HSR Act Termination in Proposed Merger with Tobira
- Allergan (AGN) Wins FDA Panel Backing For Nocturia Treatment - Bloomberg
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!