Could Takeover Rumors On NetApp (NTAP) Have Some Meat?
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
Michelle Leder's footnoted.org highlighted recently amended change in control agreements for NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTAP) CEO Daniel Warmenhoven and other unnamed executives. The changes come on the back of rumors the company could be the target of a takeover bid.
Michelle said it is possible the change was simply routine, but she is obviously noting this because amendments to change in control agreements sometime precede takeovers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bain, Gold Gate Competing for ANN, Inc. (ANN) - Reuters
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL), HBO (TWX) in Talks on Streaming - CNBC
- TRW Automotive Holdings (TRW), ZF Deal Set to Be Approved in EU - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!