Could Takeover Rumors On NetApp (NTAP) Have Some Meat?
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
Michelle Leder's footnoted.org highlighted recently amended change in control agreements for NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTAP) CEO Daniel Warmenhoven and other unnamed executives. The changes come on the back of rumors the company could be the target of a takeover bid.
Michelle said it is possible the change was simply routine, but she is obviously noting this because amendments to change in control agreements sometime precede takeovers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fusion-io (FIO) Valuation, Technology Might Attract Buyers
- Corporate Stock Buybacks Driving Today's Action?
- Dover (DOV) Latest Diversified Industrial to Announce Streamlining; More to Follow?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!