Could Takeover Rumors On NetApp (NTAP) Have Some Meat?
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Michelle Leder's footnoted.org highlighted recently amended change in control agreements for NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTAP) CEO Daniel Warmenhoven and other unnamed executives. The changes come on the back of rumors the company could be the target of a takeover bid.
Michelle said it is possible the change was simply routine, but she is obviously noting this because amendments to change in control agreements sometime precede takeovers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Falls as Analyst Doesn't See 'Take Private' Move
- Some AOL (AOL) holders plan to seek higher payment in Verizon (VZ) deal - DJ
- China's Mobile Phone User Base Grew 2.9% in May - MIIT (GOOG) (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!