Could Takeover Rumors On NetApp (NTAP) Have Some Meat?
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Michelle Leder's footnoted.org highlighted recently amended change in control agreements for NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTAP) CEO Daniel Warmenhoven and other unnamed executives. The changes come on the back of rumors the company could be the target of a takeover bid.
Michelle said it is possible the change was simply routine, but she is obviously noting this because amendments to change in control agreements sometime precede takeovers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- Microsoft (MSFT) Will Rename Nokia Oyj When Merger is Complete
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (RVBD) not seeking sale - Forbes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!