Could Takeover Rumors On NetApp (NTAP) Have Some Meat?
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
Michelle Leder's footnoted.org highlighted recently amended change in control agreements for NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTAP) CEO Daniel Warmenhoven and other unnamed executives. The changes come on the back of rumors the company could be the target of a takeover bid.
Michelle said it is possible the change was simply routine, but she is obviously noting this because amendments to change in control agreements sometime precede takeovers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Dollar Tree, Dollar General Could Be Preparing New Bids for Family Dollar, Says Analyst (FDO) (DG) (DLTR)
- The Top 10 Wealthiest Americans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!