Microsemi (MSCC) Said to Run Sale Process after Skyworks (SWKS) Approach - Bloomberg
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 5:11 PM EDT)
Microsemi reportedly hired Bank of Montreal after Skyworks offered to buy the company. The process is in the early stages and no deal is imminent. Another financially adviser is working alongside Bank of Montreal.
In October StreetInsider first reported that Microsemi was trying to sell itself.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
- Microsemi (MSCC): Improving Fundamentals and Cash Flow Warrant Higher Multiple - Needham & Company
- Exclusive: U.S. networking company Ixia explores sale - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!