So Far The Market Is Not Heeding Dan Loeb's Advice
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Third Point's Dan Loeb had a warning on twitter for investors on Friday: "Be careful and don't have too much tech"
So far the market is not heeding the hedge fund billionaire's advice with tech stocks rallying, markets at all time highs and 'risk on' trades a go go. It remains to be seen if his warning proves prescient.
Be careful and don't have too much tech— Daniel Loeb (@DanielSLoeb) November 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Buybacks, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!