So Far The Market Is Not Heeding Dan Loeb's Advice
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Third Point's Dan Loeb had a warning on twitter for investors on Friday: "Be careful and don't have too much tech"
So far the market is not heeding the hedge fund billionaire's advice with tech stocks rallying, markets at all time highs and 'risk on' trades a go go. It remains to be seen if his warning proves prescient.
Be careful and don't have too much tech— Daniel Loeb (@DanielSLoeb) November 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
- Options with increasing volume: CMG DAL WDC KMI BA NKE AMD DEPO KMI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Buybacks, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!