So Far The Market Is Not Heeding Dan Loeb's Advice
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Third Point's Dan Loeb had a warning on twitter for investors on Friday: "Be careful and don't have too much tech"
So far the market is not heeding the hedge fund billionaire's advice with tech stocks rallying, markets at all time highs and 'risk on' trades a go go. It remains to be seen if his warning proves prescient.
Be careful and don't have too much tech— Daniel Loeb (@DanielSLoeb) November 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO), Others Weaker Following Carl Icahn Comments
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Hits Session High, Shares up 200%
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Buybacks, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!