So Far The Market Is Not Heeding Dan Loeb's Advice
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Third Point's Dan Loeb had a warning on twitter for investors on Friday: "Be careful and don't have too much tech"
So far the market is not heeding the hedge fund billionaire's advice with tech stocks rallying, markets at all time highs and 'risk on' trades a go go. It remains to be seen if his warning proves prescient.
Be careful and don't have too much tech— Daniel Loeb (@DanielSLoeb) November 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Buybacks, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!