Merkel Falls In line Behind Draghi... For Now
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Today German Chancellor Angela Merkel, back from her vacation, said she is considering easing restriction tied to the Greece bailout. The statement comes despite opposition by German hardliners. Merkel also made comments in support of Draghi's plan to provide short term support to troubled EU countries, although she stressed the need for concessions, or as she put it "political action in the form of conditionality as the precondition for a positive development of the euro."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 7.1M Barrels vs 2.8M Expected
- David Tepper Recommends Shorting Euro at RH Conference
- Bank of England says CHAPS electronic payment system is working again
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!