Merkel Falls In line Behind Draghi... For Now
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/20: (NETE) (MAGS) (EDAP) Higher; (LXRX) (DWCH) (JMEI) Lower
- Intel (INTC) Boosts Dividend 6.7% to 96c/Share; Updates on FY15 Business Outlook
- Don't Bet Against the Swiss National Bank, Says Natixis (GLD)
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
Today German Chancellor Angela Merkel, back from her vacation, said she is considering easing restriction tied to the Greece bailout. The statement comes despite opposition by German hardliners. Merkel also made comments in support of Draghi's plan to provide short term support to troubled EU countries, although she stressed the need for concessions, or as she put it "political action in the form of conditionality as the precondition for a positive development of the euro."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Officials Saw Need to Watch for Inflation Expectations to Drop - FOMC Minutes
- UPDATE: Dillard's (DDS) Urged by Marcato to Spin Real Estate Assets Into REIT - Bloomberg
- Equinix (EQIX) Prices Aggregate $1.25B Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!