U.S. November consumer credit rises $16B, Fed says
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
U.S. November consumer credit rises $16 billion, Fed says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
- Jan. Trade Balance -$39.1B vs -$35.5B Expected
- U.S. Weekly Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -28.5, vs. -28.6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!