U.S. November consumer credit rises $16B, Fed says
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
U.S. November consumer credit rises $16 billion, Fed says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory -752K Barrels
- Sept. U.S. Comps Rose 0.2% Last Week - Redbook
- New Home Sales 609K vs 600K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!