U.S. November consumer credit rises $16B, Fed says
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
U.S. November consumer credit rises $16 billion, Fed says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory 92 bcf vs 97 bcf Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications -1.5% vs -3.5% Prior
- Housing Concerns Ease as April Starts and Building Permits Top Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!