U.S. July budget deficit at $69.6B
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
U.S. July budget deficit at $69.6 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- August MoM Industrial Production -0.1% vs 0.3% Expected
- July Long-Term TIC Flows -$18.6B vs $25B Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!