U.S. July budget deficit at $69.6B
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
U.S. July budget deficit at $69.6 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- March PPI 0.5% vs 0.1% Expected, Ex-Food & Energy 0.6% vs 0.2%
- NAHB Housing Market Index 47 vs 49 Expected
- March CPI 0.2% MoM vs 0.1% Expected, Ex-Food & Energy 0.2% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!