U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markit August US Manufacturing PMI 57.9 vs 58 Expected
- Initial Jobless Claims 298K vs 300K Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 75 bcf vs 78 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!