U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 91 bcf Expected
- Baker Hughes Total Rig Count 1,931
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!