U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity -6.2 vs -3.9 Expected
- Exclusive: German trade group slashes exports forecast as Brexit hit looms
- Markit US Services PMI (Aug P) 50.9 vs 51.8 Expected; Composite PMI 51.5
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!