U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
U.S. July Consumer confidence rises to 65.9 from 62.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factory Orders (Oct) 2.7% vs 2.6% Expected
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI (Nov. F) 54.1 vs 53.9 Expected
- Markit US Services PMI (Nov. F) 54.6 vs 54.9 Expected; Composite PMI 54.9
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!