S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September, in-line with views
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- MoM Pending Home Sales 3.3% vs 0.5%
- Dallas Fed August Manf. Activity 7.1 vs 12.8 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!