S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook; Adjusts FY15 Guidance
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Raises FY Guidance
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September, in-line with views
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Natural Gas Inventory 81 bcf vs 86 bcf Expected
- ISM Manufacturing 51.5 vs 52 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!