S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September, in-line with views
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory +2.9M Barrels
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -243 bcf vs -236 bcf Expected
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!