S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September, in-line with views
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Housing Starts at 893K in June, Missing Views as Construction Slumps in the South (XHB)
- FHFA May MoM House Price Index 0.4% vs 0.2% Expected
- May Business Inventories 0.5% vs 0.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!