S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September, in-line with views
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index -0.20% vs 0.10% Expected
- August MoM Pending Home Sales -1.4% vs 0.4% Expected
- ISM Manufacturing 50.2 vs 50.6 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!