S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September
- Wall St. up as Yellen revives rate hike hopes
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- U.S. crude falls on glut worries despite U.S. stock draw
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September, in-line with views
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades Midstates Petroleum (MPOY) to 'CCC-'; Sees Potential for Chapter 11 Filing
- Trade Balance -$43.6B vs -$43.2B Expected
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -152 bcf vs -159 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!