S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises 3% in September, in-line with views
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Existing U.S. Home Sales Rose to 5.04M in Dec., Missing Estimates as Prices Continue to Climb (XHB)
- Market Wrap: ECB Plans Fresh QE; eBay. Icahn Settle; Harold Hamm to Sell Hiland Partners
- Endo (ENDP) to Join S&P 500; Boston Beer to Join S&P MidCap 400; Southside Bancshares to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!