May Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index: 4, vs. Cons. 11
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index for the month of May comes in at 4, vs. the consensus estimate of 11.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. household net worth rose $1.92T in Q3
- Bloomberg Consumer Comfort -31.3 vs -33.7 Prior
- Nov. Nonfarm Payrolls Gain 203k vs 185k Expected, UE Rate 7.0% vs 7.2% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!