Macau Sept. Gross Gaming Revenue Rises 7.4% (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Macau September gross gaming revenue climbed 7.4% year-over-year to 18.4 billion patacas, according to the city's Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nevada gambling regulator probes Las Vegas Sands over front gamblers
- NetSuite (N) volatility increases into Oracle’s (ORCL) $109 a share tender expiring
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +4, Oil -6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!