Empire Manufacturing -5.22, versus -8 expected
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY14 Shipments
Empire Manufacturing -5.22, versus -8 expected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook 40.8 vs 18.5 Expected - Correct
- Natural Gas Inventory -17 bcf vs -12 bcf Expected
- Kansas City Fed Manf. Activity 7 vs 6 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesEmpire Manufacturing
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!