Empire Manufacturing -5.22, versus -8 expected
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Empire Manufacturing -5.22, versus -8 expected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -847K vs -2.2M Expected
- Net Long-Term TIC Flows $-1.4B vs $164.3B Prior
- Nov. MoM CPI -0.3% vs -0.1% Expected; Ex-Food, Energy 0.1% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesEmpire Manufacturing
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!