Empire Manufacturing -5.22, versus -8 expected
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
Empire Manufacturing -5.22, versus -8 expected.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- August MoM CPI -0.2% vs 0.0% Expected; Ex-Food, Energy 0.0% vs 0.2
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesEmpire Manufacturing
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!