Apr. JOLTs Job Openings: 3.416M, vs. Cons. 3.685M
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
JOLT's job openings for the month of April come in at 3.416 million, which compares to the economist estimate of 3.685 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. household net worth rose $1.92T in Q3
- Markets Skittish Ahead of Release of Fed Beige Book
- Nov. ADP Employment Change 215k vs 170k Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!