Apr. IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism Index: 49.3, vs. Cons. 48.5
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
IBD/TIPP economic optimism index for the month of April comes in at 49.3, vs. the consensus estimate of 48.5. March's reading came in at 47.5.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Confidence Index 90.9 vs 100 Expected
- Durable Goods Orders 3.4% vs 3.2% Expected, Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
- Fed staff sees one U.S. rate hike this year, inflation stuck in low gear
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!