Apr. IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism Index: 49.3, vs. Cons. 48.5
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
IBD/TIPP economic optimism index for the month of April comes in at 49.3, vs. the consensus estimate of 48.5. March's reading came in at 47.5.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- Baker Hughes Total Rig Count 1,931
- MBA Mortgage Applications 7.9% vs -7.2% Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!