Apr. IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism Index: 49.3, vs. Cons. 48.5
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
IBD/TIPP economic optimism index for the month of April comes in at 49.3, vs. the consensus estimate of 48.5. March's reading came in at 47.5.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -3.7M Barrels vs -800K Expected
- June Durable Goods 0.7% vs 0.5% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
- Markit US Composite PMI 60.9 vs 61 Prior; Services PMI 61 vs 61
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!