Apr. IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism Index: 49.3, vs. Cons. 48.5
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
IBD/TIPP economic optimism index for the month of April comes in at 49.3, vs. the consensus estimate of 48.5. March's reading came in at 47.5.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +1 to 463
- Initial Jobless Claims 266K vs 262K Expected
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!