Apr. Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index: -3.4, vs. Cons. +8.0
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/24: (BMRN) (CIMT) (SYN) Higher; (CANF) (GALE) (BIND) Lower
- Carl Icahn: Do Yourself a Favor and Follow Me on Twitter (AAPL)
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index for the month of April comes in at -3.4, vs. the economist estimate of +8.0. The prior month reading was +10.8.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- German Business Confidence Outpaces in Nov. - Ifo Institute
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Oct. MoM CPI 0.0% vs -0.1% Expected; Ex-Food, Energy 0.2%vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!