Apr. Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index: -3.4, vs. Cons. +8.0
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- GoPro (GPRO) PT Lifted to $68 at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella's (AMBA) Q1 Results
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Said to Explore Potential Sale
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) Chief Warns on Global Oversupply of Metals
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index for the month of April comes in at -3.4, vs. the economist estimate of +8.0. The prior month reading was +10.8.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MBA Mortgage Applications -7.6% vs -1.6% Prior
- MBA Mortgage Applications -1.6% vs -1.5% Prior
- Chicago Purchasing Manager 46.2 vs 53 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!