Apr. Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index: -3.4, vs. Cons. +8.0
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index for the month of April comes in at -3.4, vs. the economist estimate of +8.0. The prior month reading was +10.8.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -243 bcf vs -236 bcf Expected
- CPI (Dec. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-food and Energy 0.2% vs 0.2%
- Industrial Production (Dec. MoM) 0.8 vs 0.6% Expected; Capacity Utilization 75.5% vs 75.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!