Apr. Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index: -3.4, vs. Cons. +8.0
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index for the month of April comes in at -3.4, vs. the economist estimate of +8.0. The prior month reading was +10.8.
You May Also Be Interested In
- July Construction Spending 1.8% vs 1% Expected
- Personal Income 0.2% vs 03% Expected; Spending -0.1% vs 0.2%
- U.S. weekly Bloomberg consumer comfort index at 37.3 vs. 36.6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!