Apr. Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index: -3.4, vs. Cons. +8.0
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index for the month of April comes in at -3.4, vs. the economist estimate of +8.0. The prior month reading was +10.8.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook 22.5 vs 23 Expected
- Fed's Fisher Talks Alibaba, FOMC Meeting, More..
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!