Apr. Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index: -3.4, vs. Cons. +8.0
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index for the month of April comes in at -3.4, vs. the economist estimate of +8.0. The prior month reading was +10.8.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 52 bcf vs 55 bcf Expected
- June MoM Pending Home Sales -1.8% vs 0.9% Expected
- Consumer Confidence Index 90.9 vs 100 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!