Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Fed's Lockhart Says September Could be Appropriate Time to Lift Rates
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- July Chicago PMI 54.7 vs 50.8 Expected
- U of M Sentiment 93.1 vs 94 Expected
- Trading Radar for 7/31: ExxonMobil (XOM), Seagate (STX), Phillips 66 (PSX), Weyerhaeuser (WY), Chevron (CVX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!