Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 2.39M Barrels vs -1.78M Expected
- Initial Jobless Claims 271K vs 273K Expected
- ADP Employment Change 237K vs 218K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!