Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.95M Barrels vs 220K Expected
- S&P/Case-Shiller 20-City Index 0.34% vs 0.30% Expected
- Oct. New Home Sales at458K vs. 471K Expected; Up 0.7% vs 0.8% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!