Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory 112 bcf vs 100 bcf Expected
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity -20.8 vs -12.4 Expected
- Markit Composite PMI 56.1 vs 57 Prior, Services PMI 56.4 vs 57.4 Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!