Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- August Personal Income 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Spending 0.5% vs 0.4%
- MBA Mortgage Applications -0.2% vs -4.1% Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!