Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Are Unchanged at 3.89%, Says Zillow
- Wholesale Inventories (Nov. F) 1% vs 0.9% Expected
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Fall Slightly to 3.88%, Says Zillow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!