Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- Consumer, health stocks lift Wall Street ahead of Yellen
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (RLYP) (TTNP) (FEIX) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower (more...)
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan Abe set to delay sales tax hike by 1-3 years: sources
- Durable Goods (Apr P) 3.4% vs 0.5% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.4% vs 0.3%
- Goldman raises U.S. second-quarter GDP view after trade data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!