Apr. Chicago PMI Down to 56.2, vs. Cons. 60.0
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for the month of April comes in at 56.2, vs. the economist estimate of 60.0. The March reading was 62.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 69 bcf vs 60 bcf Expected
- Kansas City Fed Manf. Activity -9 vs -4 Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications 0.2% vs 3.6% Prior