Construction Spending -0.9% Vs Expected +0.4%
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
July Construction Spending Comes in -0.9%, versus the consensus of +0.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Downgrades NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) to In-Line
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Zillow (Z) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Economic Data
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!