Construction Spending -0.9% Vs Expected +0.4%
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
July Construction Spending Comes in -0.9%, versus the consensus of +0.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Downgrades Nucor (NUE) to Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades Alliance Data Systems (ADS) to Market Perform
- BMO Capital Downgrades Joy Global (JOY) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Economic Data
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!