Construction Spending -0.9% Vs Expected +0.4%
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/27: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) (SPLK) Higher; (VTAE) (TUBE) (WTW) (JCP) Lower (more...)
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- GoPro (GPRO) Declines on Concerns About China Competition
July Construction Spending Comes in -0.9%, versus the consensus of +0.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Downgrades Performant Financial (PFMT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Compass Point Downgrades Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Insulet Corporation (PODD) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Economic Data
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!