Construction Spending -0.9% Vs Expected +0.4%
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
July Construction Spending Comes in -0.9%, versus the consensus of +0.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Celator Pharma (CPXX) to Neutral Amid Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Deal
- UPDATE: UBS Raises Price Target on Five Below (FIVE) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- S&P/ Case-Shiller 20-City Index (MoM) 0.85% vs 0.77% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Economic Data
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!