Zosano Pharma (ZSAN) Reports Sale of Non-Strategic Asset
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Zosano Pharma Corporation (NASDAQ: ZSAN), an emerging central nervous system company focused on providing rapid symptom relief to patients using the Company’s proprietary intracutaneous delivery system, today announced that it has sold all of its interest in Zosano, Inc. for an aggregate cash purchase price of $225,000. Zosano Pharma Corporation acquired 99.9% of the issued and outstanding common stock of Eco Planet Corp. (which was subsequently renamed Zosano, Inc.) in October 2013. Zosano, Inc. is a shell company with no operations and no assets. The business and operations of Zosano Pharma Corporation, therefore, are unchanged by this transaction. Following this sale, Zosano, Inc. is no longer a subsidiary of Zosano Pharma Corporation and Konstantinos Alataris, Ph.D. resigned his positions as the sole officer and director of Zosano, Inc.
Dr. Alataris continues to serve as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Zosano Pharma Corporation and as a member of its Board of Directors. The Company’s ongoing phase III clinical trial for M207 as an acute treatment for migraine continues to progress as planned, with results expected in the first quarter of 2017, as previously announced.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Forest Products (UFPI) Acquires The UBEECO Group
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) Offers LT Follow-up Data on ADCETRIS in T-Cell Lymphomas; Median CR Duration Not Reached
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Files Semaglutide NDA with U.S. FDA as T2D Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!