Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Launches 7.44M Share Secondary Stock Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) announced that certain of its stockholders, consisting of affiliates of KKR and TPG, intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 7,440,675 shares of the common stock of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. ("Zimmer Biomet"). The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds of the offering. Neither Zimmer Biomet nor any of its directors, officers or other stockholders is offering shares of common stock in the offering.
As part of the offering, Zimmer Biomet, its chief executive officer and chief financial officer and certain of its directors affiliated with KKR and TPG will enter into lock-up agreements with respect to the sale of shares of common stock of Zimmer Biomet for a 30-day period following the offering, subject to customary exceptions.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and the underwriters for the offering.
Zimmer Biomet has filed a registration statement (including a base prospectus) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") for the offering to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the preliminary prospectus supplement and final prospectus supplement, when available, and the accompanying base prospectus in that registration statement and other documents Zimmer Biomet has filed with the SEC for more complete information about Zimmer Biomet and this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and final prospectus supplement, when available, and the accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from Goldman, Sachs & Co. by contacting Goldman, Sachs & Co. at Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: (212) 902-1171, facsimile: 212-902-9316 or by emailing email@example.com; and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Phone: 866-803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!