WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WildHorse Resource Development Corporation (NYSE: WRD) announced today that it has launched its initial public offering of 27,500,000 shares of common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed previously with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The Company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,125,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The shares are expected to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “WRD.”
Barclays, BofA Merrill Lynch, BMO Capital Markets, Citigroup and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as book-running managers for the offering. The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a written prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus for the offering may be obtained, when available, from:
|c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions|
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
|1155 Long Island Avenue|
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
|Edgewood, NY 11717|
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
|BMO Capital Markets Corp.|
Wells Fargo Securities
|Attn: Equity Syndicate Department|
Attention: Equity Syndicate Department
3 Times Square, 25th Floor
375 Park Avenue
|New York, NY 10036|
New York, NY, 10152
Telephone: 1 (800) 326-5897
|BofA Merrill Lynch|
|Attn: Prospectus Department|
200 North College Street, 3rd Floor
|Charlotte, NC 28255-0001|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Barclays, S1, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!