WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WildHorse Resource Development Corporation (NYSE: WRD) announced today that it has launched its initial public offering of 27,500,000 shares of common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed previously with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The Company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,125,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The shares are expected to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “WRD.”
Barclays, BofA Merrill Lynch, BMO Capital Markets, Citigroup and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as book-running managers for the offering. The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a written prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus for the offering may be obtained, when available, from:
|c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions|
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
|1155 Long Island Avenue|
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
|Edgewood, NY 11717|
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
|BMO Capital Markets Corp.|
Wells Fargo Securities
|Attn: Equity Syndicate Department|
Attention: Equity Syndicate Department
3 Times Square, 25th Floor
375 Park Avenue
|New York, NY 10036|
New York, NY, 10152
Telephone: 1 (800) 326-5897
|BofA Merrill Lynch|
|Attn: Prospectus Department|
200 North College Street, 3rd Floor
|Charlotte, NC 28255-0001|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- State Street (STT) Enters Settlement Agreement with DOJ Concerning Overcharges for Six EMEA-Based Clients
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Barclays, S1, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!