UTStarcom (UTSI) CFO Min Xu Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) announced that Mr. Min Xu, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has resigned to accept a position with another company. Mr. Xu will continue in his role at the Company until November 11, 2016 and will remain available in an advisory capacity until May 2017.
The company also announced that Mr. Eric Lam joined the company as the Vice President of Finance, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Lam is a seasoned technology and finance executive with nearly 40 years of business experience. Prior to rejoining UTStarcom, he served as a special advisor to Shanghai Phicomm Communications. Before that, he served at UTStarcom for eight years in a variety of senior roles. He was educated in the United States, with a B.A. from Tufts University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University Business School.
“On behalf of the entire company and our Board of Directors, we thank Min for his valuable service, and wish him well in his future endeavors,” said Mr. Tim Ti, UTStarcom's Chief Executive Officer. “Min built a strong financial team. We are confident that Eric has the skill and experience to lead our financial function through UTStarcom’s future growth.”
Mr. Min Xu commented, “I want to thank the team at UTStarcom for this opportunity to impact operations over the past few years. The improvement in operations this year shows that the Company’s new strategic direction is gaining traction, and the outlook is bright. As I move on to a new personal opportunity, I am confident that Tim and the team will achieve great success in the years ahead.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!