Tutor Perini (TPC) Gets Nod to Proceed with The Dalmar and Element Hotel Project
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) announced that its subsidiary, Tutor Perini Building Corp., has recently received the Notice to Proceed for the dual-branded hotel project, The Dalmar and Element, located at 299 North Federal Highway in the heart of Fort Lauderdale’s Flagler Village. The contract award for this project (previously referred to as the Tribute/Element Hotel) was announced earlier this year. It will be the only project of its kind in the area.
Developed by the Wurzak Hotel Group, The Dalmar and Element Hotel will include 24 stories totaling 400,000 square feet. The hotel will consist of 323 rooms with a rooftop restaurant, a pool on the sixth floor amenity deck and a parking garage at the podium levels. Construction will commence immediately and substantial completion is expected in the spring of 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!