Tutor Perini (TPC) Gets Nod to Proceed with The Dalmar and Element Hotel Project
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) announced that its subsidiary, Tutor Perini Building Corp., has recently received the Notice to Proceed for the dual-branded hotel project, The Dalmar and Element, located at 299 North Federal Highway in the heart of Fort Lauderdale’s Flagler Village. The contract award for this project (previously referred to as the Tribute/Element Hotel) was announced earlier this year. It will be the only project of its kind in the area.
Developed by the Wurzak Hotel Group, The Dalmar and Element Hotel will include 24 stories totaling 400,000 square feet. The hotel will consist of 323 rooms with a rooftop restaurant, a pool on the sixth floor amenity deck and a parking garage at the podium levels. Construction will commence immediately and substantial completion is expected in the spring of 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!