Technical Communications (TCCO) Set to Open Higher on News of $2.37M Order
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Technical Communications (NASDAQ: TCCO) shares were indicated higher pre-market after it announced a $2.37 million order in an SEC filing yesterday after the bell.
From the filing:
On October 13, 2016, Technical Communications Corporation received an order valued at approximately $2,373,000 from Datron World Communications, Inc., for our military-grade DSP 9000 radio encryption equipment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Files $57.5M Common Stock Shelf
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!