Spherix (SPEX) Closes $2.6M Common, Warrant Offering
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Spherix Inc. (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the closing of previously reported agreements to sell $2.6 million of shares of its common stock together with warrants to purchase additional shares of its common stock in a private placement transaction. Spherix has issued an aggregate of 483,657 shares of common stock at a price of $5.324 per share along with warrants to purchase an additional 483,657 shares of common stock at an exercise price of $6.53 per share. The warrants shall be exercisable for a period of five years, but will not be effective until approved by the shareholders of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Prices 5.35M Common Stock Offering at $1.50/Share
- Spherix Releases Update Letter to Shareholders
- Viacom (VIA) Announces Renewal, Expansion of Cox Communications Carriage Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!