Spherix (SPEX) Closes $2.6M Common, Warrant Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Spherix Inc. (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the closing of previously reported agreements to sell $2.6 million of shares of its common stock together with warrants to purchase additional shares of its common stock in a private placement transaction. Spherix has issued an aggregate of 483,657 shares of common stock at a price of $5.324 per share along with warrants to purchase an additional 483,657 shares of common stock at an exercise price of $6.53 per share. The warrants shall be exercisable for a period of five years, but will not be effective until approved by the shareholders of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!