Spherix (SPEX) Closes $2.6M Common, Warrant Offering
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Spherix Inc. (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the closing of previously reported agreements to sell $2.6 million of shares of its common stock together with warrants to purchase additional shares of its common stock in a private placement transaction. Spherix has issued an aggregate of 483,657 shares of common stock at a price of $5.324 per share along with warrants to purchase an additional 483,657 shares of common stock at an exercise price of $6.53 per share. The warrants shall be exercisable for a period of five years, but will not be effective until approved by the shareholders of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS) Closes 1.38M Common Offering
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Trading Volume at $76.4B in Feb.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!