Spherix (SPEX) Closes $2.6M Common, Warrant Offering
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Spherix Inc. (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the closing of previously reported agreements to sell $2.6 million of shares of its common stock together with warrants to purchase additional shares of its common stock in a private placement transaction. Spherix has issued an aggregate of 483,657 shares of common stock at a price of $5.324 per share along with warrants to purchase an additional 483,657 shares of common stock at an exercise price of $6.53 per share. The warrants shall be exercisable for a period of five years, but will not be effective until approved by the shareholders of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amedica (AMDA) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!