Safe Bulkers (SB) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Safe Bulkers, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SB), an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, announced that it has filed a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
The shelf registration statement, when declared effective by the SEC, will give the Company the ability to offer and sell, within a 3 year period, up to $200,000,000 of its securities consisting of common stock, preferred stock, warrants, subscription rights and debt securities. After the shelf registration becomes effective, the Company may offer and sell such securities from time to time and through one or more methods of distribution, subject to market conditions and the Company's capital needs. The terms of any offering under the shelf registration statement will be established at the time of such offering and will be described in a prospectus supplement filed with the SEC prior to completion of the offering. The Company's previous shelf registration statement expired in recent months.
This registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
A copy of the prospectus included in the registration statement may be obtained on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. In addition, the Company would file a prospectus supplement with the SEC in connection with any offering under the shelf registration statement. The information on the Company's web site is not a part of the registration statement, the prospectus or any prospectus supplement which may be issued under the registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!