Safe Bulkers (SB) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Safe Bulkers, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SB), an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, announced that it has filed a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
The shelf registration statement, when declared effective by the SEC, will give the Company the ability to offer and sell, within a 3 year period, up to $200,000,000 of its securities consisting of common stock, preferred stock, warrants, subscription rights and debt securities. After the shelf registration becomes effective, the Company may offer and sell such securities from time to time and through one or more methods of distribution, subject to market conditions and the Company's capital needs. The terms of any offering under the shelf registration statement will be established at the time of such offering and will be described in a prospectus supplement filed with the SEC prior to completion of the offering. The Company's previous shelf registration statement expired in recent months.
This registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
A copy of the prospectus included in the registration statement may be obtained on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. In addition, the Company would file a prospectus supplement with the SEC in connection with any offering under the shelf registration statement. The information on the Company's web site is not a part of the registration statement, the prospectus or any prospectus supplement which may be issued under the registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!