Ryanair (RYAAY) Load Factor Rose 1 Point in Sept. 2016
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ryanair (NASDAQ: RYAAY) released September traffic statistics as follows:
● Traffic grew 13% to 10.8m customers
● Load factor rose 1% point to 95%
● Rolling annual traffic to Sept grew 16% to 113.2m customers
Ryanair's Kenny Jacobs said:
"Ryanair's September traffic grew by 13% to 10.8m customers, while our load factor jumped 1% point to 95%, on the back of lower fares and the continuing success of our "Always Getting Better" customer experience programme.
As our recent guidance confirmed, we expect average fares to fall by between 10% to 12% in the 6 months to March 2017, so there's never been a better time to book a low fare flight on Ryanair. All customers who wish to book their summer 2017 holidays should do so now on the Ryanair.com website or mobile app, where they can avail of the lowest fares in Europe."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- CareDx (CDNA) Makes First Olerup QTYPE Commercial Sale
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Enters Agreement to Acquire CRM Solutions Provider Salentica
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!