Ryanair (RYAAY) Load Factor Rose 1 Point in Sept. 2016
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ryanair (NASDAQ: RYAAY) released September traffic statistics as follows:
● Traffic grew 13% to 10.8m customers
● Load factor rose 1% point to 95%
● Rolling annual traffic to Sept grew 16% to 113.2m customers
Ryanair's Kenny Jacobs said:
"Ryanair's September traffic grew by 13% to 10.8m customers, while our load factor jumped 1% point to 95%, on the back of lower fares and the continuing success of our "Always Getting Better" customer experience programme.
As our recent guidance confirmed, we expect average fares to fall by between 10% to 12% in the 6 months to March 2017, so there's never been a better time to book a low fare flight on Ryanair. All customers who wish to book their summer 2017 holidays should do so now on the Ryanair.com website or mobile app, where they can avail of the lowest fares in Europe."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) CFO to Alan Haughie Retire; Anthony DiLucente to Succeed; Reaffirms FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!