Patriot National (PN) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; Adds $25M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Patriot National (NYSE: PN) declared a special dividend of $2.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 36.5 percent.
The Board has also approved an expansion of the existing share repurchase program to $40 million from $15 million, effective immediately. The program continues to give management discretion in determining the market and business conditions under which shares may be repurchased from time to time, in open market transactions or in negotiated off-market transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Patriot National (PN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.277; 3.6% Yield
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!