Patriot National (PN) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; Adds $25M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Patriot National (NYSE: PN) declared a special dividend of $2.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 36.5 percent.
The Board has also approved an expansion of the existing share repurchase program to $40 million from $15 million, effective immediately. The program continues to give management discretion in determining the market and business conditions under which shares may be repurchased from time to time, in open market transactions or in negotiated off-market transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Patriot National (PN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- TSYS (TSS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!