Patriot National (PN) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; Adds $25M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Patriot National (NYSE: PN) declared a special dividend of $2.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 36.5 percent.
The Board has also approved an expansion of the existing share repurchase program to $40 million from $15 million, effective immediately. The program continues to give management discretion in determining the market and business conditions under which shares may be repurchased from time to time, in open market transactions or in negotiated off-market transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Patriot National (PN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- Navigators Group (NAVG) Plans 2-for-1 Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!