Patriot National (PN) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; Adds $25M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Patriot National (NYSE: PN) declared a special dividend of $2.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 36.5 percent.
The Board has also approved an expansion of the existing share repurchase program to $40 million from $15 million, effective immediately. The program continues to give management discretion in determining the market and business conditions under which shares may be repurchased from time to time, in open market transactions or in negotiated off-market transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Patriot National (PN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Slashes Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!