Pandora (P) Seeks New CFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On November 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, the Company sent an email communication to investors announcing that the Company has initiated a search for a full-time Chief Financial Officer to report to Mike Herring, who currently holds the positions of President and Chief Financial Officer. A copy of this investor communication is furnished as Exhibit 99.1 hereto.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!