Pandora (P) Seeks New CFO
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On November 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, the Company sent an email communication to investors announcing that the Company has initiated a search for a full-time Chief Financial Officer to report to Mike Herring, who currently holds the positions of President and Chief Financial Officer. A copy of this investor communication is furnished as Exhibit 99.1 hereto.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Pandora (P): Profitability In 2017 Likelihood Increasing - Needham
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Responds to FTC Antitrust Charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!