PPG Industries (PPG) Announces Completion of European Fiber Glass Operations Sale
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PPG (NYSE: PPG) announced that it has completed the sale of its European fiber glass operations to glass manufacturer Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd. (NEG). Financial terms were not disclosed.
Manufacturing facilities in Hoogezand, Netherlands, and Wigan, England, and a research-and-development facility in Hoogezand were included in the transaction.
The European fiber glass operations manufacture reinforcement materials for thermoset and thermoplastic composite applications. They serve the transportation, energy, infrastructure and consumer markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Said to Mull Selling Washington Unit to JBG Via Spinoff - Bloomberg
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!