PPG Industries (PPG) Announces Completion of European Fiber Glass Operations Sale
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PPG (NYSE: PPG) announced that it has completed the sale of its European fiber glass operations to glass manufacturer Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd. (NEG). Financial terms were not disclosed.
Manufacturing facilities in Hoogezand, Netherlands, and Wigan, England, and a research-and-development facility in Hoogezand were included in the transaction.
The European fiber glass operations manufacture reinforcement materials for thermoset and thermoplastic composite applications. They serve the transportation, energy, infrastructure and consumer markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!