PPG Industries (PPG) Announces Completion of European Fiber Glass Operations Sale
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PPG (NYSE: PPG) announced that it has completed the sale of its European fiber glass operations to glass manufacturer Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd. (NEG). Financial terms were not disclosed.
Manufacturing facilities in Hoogezand, Netherlands, and Wigan, England, and a research-and-development facility in Hoogezand were included in the transaction.
The European fiber glass operations manufacture reinforcement materials for thermoset and thermoplastic composite applications. They serve the transportation, energy, infrastructure and consumer markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Industries (PPG) Announces Restructuring Plan, Targeting $125M in Yearly Savings
- Cellular Biomedicine Group (CBMG) AlloJoin AE from Phase I Similar to Prior Autologous Trial
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!