ON Semiconductor (ON) Refinances Secured Debt Facilities
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ON Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: ON) announced that ON Semiconductor has successfully closed the refinancing of its secured debt facilities. The refinancing transaction amended ON Semiconductor’s secured debt facilities documentation in order to, among other things, (i) replace and refinance in full its senior secured term loans with a new tranche of refinancing term loans with a 1.25% reduction in the applicable margin, (ii) increase the size of its senior secured term loan facility by $200 million to a total aggregate amount of $2.4 billion, (iii) reduce the applicable margin with respect to the revolving credit facility by 1.25% and (iv) amend certain provisions to permit the entry by ON Semiconductor’s subsidiaries into secured hedging arrangements with qualified institutions and to facilitate certain restructuring transactions and intercompany intellectual property transfers intended to achieve the efficient integration of ON Semiconductor, its subsidiaries and its acquired entities (collectively, the “Transactions”).
“This refinancing further enables us to generate higher shareholder value from our recently closed acquisition of Fairchild Semiconductor,” said Bernard Gutmann, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of ON Semiconductor. “A lower cost of debt not only accelerates our progress towards our financial targets for the acquisition of Fairchild Semiconductor, but also enables faster deleveraging of our balance sheet.”
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. and BMO Capital Markets Corp. acted as Joint Lead Arrangers and Joint Bookrunners, and BBVA Compass acted as co-manager for the Transactions. This announcement is for informational purposes only.
No money, securities or other consideration is being solicited, and, if sent in response to the information contained herein, will not be accepted. Neither this document nor the information contained herein constitutes an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or other instruments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- TransDigm (TDG) Defended at Deutsche Bank
- Ariadne Capital Announces the EU's first 'Plug and Play' Investment Platform, the Acquisition of Portcullis Asset Management, and New Capital to Back Europe's Entrepreneurs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, BMO Capital, Twitter, HSBC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!