Neonode (NEON) Announces Shift in AirBar End-Assembly; Updates on zForce AIR Module Production
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Neonode Inc. (Nasdaq: NEON) has completed the relocation of its AirBar end-assembly process to Malaysia in anticipation of high demand for AirBar, and will focus fully on making the zForce AIR sensor modules – the heart of the AirBar sensor – in Sweden.
AirBar brings displays to life, adding touch and gesture sensing to both new and existing PCs. AirBar works with Windows® and ChromeOS™ operating systems as a “Plug and Touch” solution anywhere: simply plug AirBar into the USB port and interact with the display immediately.
At the heart of every AirBar sensor lies a zForce AIR sensor module that is manufactured in a highly automated process in Sweden. The zForce AIR modules are now shipped directly to Neonode’s assembly partner Salutica Allied Solutions. At Salutica, each zForce AIR sensor module is assembled together with cosmetic parts into a final AirBar product, then packaged and shipped to Neonode’s global distribution partners.
“After extensively testing and refining the production and assembly processes for AirBar, we have now moved the end-assembly, testing and packaging to our partner Salutica. This will optimize the whole supply chain giving Neonode greater scalability and efficiency,” said Remo Behdasht, SVP AirBar Devices at Neonode Inc. “Furthermore, we are extremely excited that this month we will see AirBar in the online stores of the largest retailers in the United States.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- Allergan (AGN) Announces Topline Relamorelin Phase 2b Data; Will Move to Acquire Motus Therapeutics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!