National Bank Holdings (NBHC) and New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P SmallCap 600 indices after the close of trading on Monday, December 5:
National Bank Holdings Corp. (NYSE: NBHC) will replace Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ININ) in the S&P SmallCap 600. Genesys is acquiring Interactive Intelligence Group in a deal expected to be completed today.
New Media Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: NEWM) will replace DTS Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Tessera Technologies Inc. (NASD: TSRA) is acquiring DTS in a deal expected to be completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Expands Boar to 11 and Elects Jeffrey Schomburger
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares Will Begin Trading OTC Under Ticker 'CASL'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!