National Bank Holdings (NBHC) and New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P SmallCap 600 indices after the close of trading on Monday, December 5:
National Bank Holdings Corp. (NYSE: NBHC) will replace Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ININ) in the S&P SmallCap 600. Genesys is acquiring Interactive Intelligence Group in a deal expected to be completed today.
New Media Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: NEWM) will replace DTS Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Tessera Technologies Inc. (NASD: TSRA) is acquiring DTS in a deal expected to be completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA), AmSurg (AMSG) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!