Metaldyne Performance Group (MPG) Acquires Brillion Iron Works from Accuride (ACW)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The acquisition of Brillion, Wis.-based Brillion Iron Works, which specializes in the casting design and production of gray, ductile and austempered ductile iron products, complements MPG's existing casting business and capacity. MPG manufactures gray and ductile iron castings and machines iron, aluminum and steel components for the transportation and industrial markets.
"MPG has completed 10 acquisitions over the past decade and we have successfully integrated all of them," said George Thanopoulos, Chief Executive Officer of MPG. "Our customers are very supportive of this bolt-on transaction given our successful history of acquisitions and the current depressed state of the Industrial and Heavy Truck markets."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- Morgan Stanley, Citi plan Brexit job moves: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!