Metaldyne Performance Group (MPG) Acquires Brillion Iron Works from Accuride (ACW)
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The acquisition of Brillion, Wis.-based Brillion Iron Works, which specializes in the casting design and production of gray, ductile and austempered ductile iron products, complements MPG's existing casting business and capacity. MPG manufactures gray and ductile iron castings and machines iron, aluminum and steel components for the transportation and industrial markets.
"MPG has completed 10 acquisitions over the past decade and we have successfully integrated all of them," said George Thanopoulos, Chief Executive Officer of MPG. "Our customers are very supportive of this bolt-on transaction given our successful history of acquisitions and the current depressed state of the Industrial and Heavy Truck markets."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actua Corp. (ACTA) to Sell GovDelivery in $150M Deal
- Alaska Air Group (ALK), Virgin America (VA) to Extend Regulatory Review of Proposed Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Offers U.S. EpiPen Profitability Analysis; Sees Gross Margin at 75% for 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!