Metaldyne Performance Group (MPG) Acquires Brillion Iron Works from Accuride (ACW)
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The acquisition of Brillion, Wis.-based Brillion Iron Works, which specializes in the casting design and production of gray, ductile and austempered ductile iron products, complements MPG's existing casting business and capacity. MPG manufactures gray and ductile iron castings and machines iron, aluminum and steel components for the transportation and industrial markets.
"MPG has completed 10 acquisitions over the past decade and we have successfully integrated all of them," said George Thanopoulos, Chief Executive Officer of MPG. "Our customers are very supportive of this bolt-on transaction given our successful history of acquisitions and the current depressed state of the Industrial and Heavy Truck markets."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
- Celestica (CLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Unit Amends Term Loan with Hercules Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!