Mantech Int'l (MANT) Receives $208M DTIC Task order for MCISRE Support
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The Defense Technical Information Center, under its Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks vehicle, has awarded ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) a prime task order to provide research, engineering, science, technology, rapid prototyping, development, advisory, and integration services in support of Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE) strategic, operational, and tactical intelligence objectives. The cost-plus-fixed-fee task order has a 5-year period of performance, with a potential total value to ManTech of $208 million.
“It’s an honor and privilege for ManTech to continue its longstanding relationship with the Headquarters Marine Corps Intelligence Department and its vital role in ensuring our nation’s security,” said Daniel J. Keefe, president and chief operating officer of ManTech’s Mission Solutions & Services Group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
- Aptose Bio (APTO) to Prioritize Development of CG'806 and Temporarily Delay Clinical Activities with APTO-253
- Raytheon (RTN) Awarded $235M from Navy for Standard Missile-6 Production
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!