Mantech Int'l (MANT) Receives $208M DTIC Task order for MCISRE Support
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Defense Technical Information Center, under its Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks vehicle, has awarded ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) a prime task order to provide research, engineering, science, technology, rapid prototyping, development, advisory, and integration services in support of Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE) strategic, operational, and tactical intelligence objectives. The cost-plus-fixed-fee task order has a 5-year period of performance, with a potential total value to ManTech of $208 million.
“It’s an honor and privilege for ManTech to continue its longstanding relationship with the Headquarters Marine Corps Intelligence Department and its vital role in ensuring our nation’s security,” said Daniel J. Keefe, president and chief operating officer of ManTech’s Mission Solutions & Services Group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Presents Details of PRO Tool Used in GBT440 HOPE Study
- United Airlines (UAL), Technicians Ratify Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!