Mantech Int'l (MANT) Receives $208M DTIC Task order for MCISRE Support
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Defense Technical Information Center, under its Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks vehicle, has awarded ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) a prime task order to provide research, engineering, science, technology, rapid prototyping, development, advisory, and integration services in support of Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE) strategic, operational, and tactical intelligence objectives. The cost-plus-fixed-fee task order has a 5-year period of performance, with a potential total value to ManTech of $208 million.
“It’s an honor and privilege for ManTech to continue its longstanding relationship with the Headquarters Marine Corps Intelligence Department and its vital role in ensuring our nation’s security,” said Daniel J. Keefe, president and chief operating officer of ManTech’s Mission Solutions & Services Group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!