Manning & Napier (MN) Prelim. AUM at $36.1B in July
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN) reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") of $36.1 billion compared with $35.7 billion at June 30, 2016. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Assets Under Management
By investment vehicle:
Mutual funds and collectiveinvestment trusts
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manganese X Energy Corporate and Property Update
- Tronox (TROX) Increases TiO2 Prices
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) Announces New Data from TNX-102 SL Phase 2 in PTSD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!