Manning & Napier (MN) Prelim. AUM at $36.1B in July
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN) reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") of $36.1 billion compared with $35.7 billion at June 30, 2016. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Assets Under Management
By investment vehicle:
Mutual funds and collectiveinvestment trusts
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFPB Sues TCF National (TCB) Bank for Tricking Consumers Into Costly Overdraft Service
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) ABO-101 Gene Therapy Gains Orphan Drug Status in EU
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!