Manning & Napier (MN) AUM Slipped to $35.2B in August 2016
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN) reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") of $35.2 billion compared with $36.1 billion at July 31, 2016 and $35.7 billion at June 30, 2016. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Assets Under Management
June 30, 2016
By investment vehicle:
Mutual funds and collective investment trusts
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- Rio Tinto (RIO) to Sell Coal & Allied Industries for $2.45B
- ReneSola (SOL) Enters Strategic Partnership with China Resources Leasing Co.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!