Manning & Napier (MN) AUM Slipped to $35.2B in August 2016
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN) reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") of $35.2 billion compared with $36.1 billion at July 31, 2016 and $35.7 billion at June 30, 2016. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Assets Under Management
June 30, 2016
By investment vehicle:
Mutual funds and collective investment trusts
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Providence Service (PRSC) to Sell Majority Stake in Matrix Medical Network
- LendingClub (LC) Debuts New Auto Refi Product; Will Initially Launch in California
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!