Manning & Napier (MN) AUM Slipped to $35.2B in August 2016
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN) reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") of $35.2 billion compared with $36.1 billion at July 31, 2016 and $35.7 billion at June 30, 2016. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Assets Under Management
June 30, 2016
By investment vehicle:
Mutual funds and collective investment trusts
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Bunge Limited (BG) Names Thomas Boehlert CFO
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)