KCG Holdings (KCG) Announces Completion of Neonet Securities Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) announced that it has completed the acquisition of Neonet Securities AB ("Neonet"), an independent agency broker and execution specialist based in Stockholm, Sweden. The Neonet business, which will operate as a subsidiary of KCG and be renamed KCG Neonet, will continue to be based in Stockholm and led by CEO Tim Wildenberg.
KCG Neonet is well-positioned to provide clients with a robust set of global execution services and capabilities, leveraging KCG's expanded foothold in continental Europe and the significant expertise and sophisticated technologies of both businesses.
Philip Allison, Chief Executive Officer of KCG Europe Limited, said, "Neonet's talented team of specialists and commitment to client service make them an ideal strategic partner for KCG as we expand our European presence and offerings. Neonet is at a terrific place in its trajectory, and we look forward to capitalizing on exciting opportunities as a combined business."
Mr. Wildenberg said, "This is an exciting new chapter for Neonet's business and one that will meaningfully and quickly benefit every one of our clients. By putting Neonet and KCG together, we will be able to offer a broader set of global offerings and execution solutions, backed by a deeper range of expertise and skillsets from both firms."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!