J2 Global (JCOM) Says Four Acquisitions Completed in Q316
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
j2 Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: JCOM) announced that the Company completed four acquisitions in the third quarter of 2016, spanning two business units and three countries.
The acquisitions listed below grow the Company’s global customer base, provide access to new markets and expand j2’s product lineup. The acquisitions include:
|Dakota Backup||(Backup, USA)|
Terms of the individual acquisitions were not disclosed and the financial impact to j2 is not expected to be material.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Bullish on J2 Global (JCOM) Following Investor Conference
- Digital Ally (DGLY) 'disappointed' in Kansas U.S. District Court TASER (TASR) Case Dismissal
- Mattel (MAT) Names Margo Georgiadis CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!