Heat Biologics (HTBX) Plans Presentation ofTopline HS-110 + Opdivo Phase 1b Study in NSCLC at Upcoming Conference
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that it will be reporting topline results from the Phase Ib study evaluating HS-110, in combination with Bristol-Myers Squibb’s anti-PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor, nivolumab (Opdivo), for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), in a Mini Oral Session, at the International Society for the Study of Lung Cancer Annual Meeting, in Vienna, Austria, on December 6th. The presenter will be study principal investigator, Daniel Morgensztern, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of Thoracic Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine.
Title: Viagenpumatucel-L Bolsters Response to Nivolumab Therapy in Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma: Preliminary Data from the DURGA Trial
Presentation Type/Title: Mini Oral Session (MA09): Immunotherapy Combinations
Date/Time: December 6, 2016, 8:56 AM EST (14:56 CET)
Presentation Number: MA09.06
The abstract can be viewed under “MA09 - Immunotherapy Combinations,” abstract number MA09.06 at: http://library.iaslc.org/virtual-library-search?product_id=6&author=&category=&date=2016-12-06&session_type=Mini+Oral+Session&session=&presentation=&keyword
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Phase 3 Data on SPINRAZA Shows Significantly Reduced Risk of Death in SMA
- Sanofi (SNY) and Regeneron (REGN) file appeal notice of Amgen (AMGN) Praluent victory - Bloomberg
- Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Reaches Plan Support Agreement with Lenders as Part of Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!