Heat Biologics (HTBX) Plans Presentation ofTopline HS-110 + Opdivo Phase 1b Study in NSCLC at Upcoming Conference
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that it will be reporting topline results from the Phase Ib study evaluating HS-110, in combination with Bristol-Myers Squibb’s anti-PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor, nivolumab (Opdivo), for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), in a Mini Oral Session, at the International Society for the Study of Lung Cancer Annual Meeting, in Vienna, Austria, on December 6th. The presenter will be study principal investigator, Daniel Morgensztern, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of Thoracic Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine.
Title: Viagenpumatucel-L Bolsters Response to Nivolumab Therapy in Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma: Preliminary Data from the DURGA Trial
Presentation Type/Title: Mini Oral Session (MA09): Immunotherapy Combinations
Date/Time: December 6, 2016, 8:56 AM EST (14:56 CET)
Presentation Number: MA09.06
The abstract can be viewed under “MA09 - Immunotherapy Combinations,” abstract number MA09.06 at: http://library.iaslc.org/virtual-library-search?product_id=6&author=&category=&date=2016-12-06&session_type=Mini+Oral+Session&session=&presentation=&keyword
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Cuts PT on Heat Biologics (HTBX) by ~27% Following HS-410 Phase 2 Data
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Announces Presentation of Topline HS-410 Phase 2 Bladder Cancer Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!