Heat Biologics (HTBX) Plans Presentation ofTopline HS-110 + Opdivo Phase 1b Study in NSCLC at Upcoming Conference
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX) announced that it will be reporting topline results from the Phase Ib study evaluating HS-110, in combination with Bristol-Myers Squibb’s anti-PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor, nivolumab (Opdivo), for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), in a Mini Oral Session, at the International Society for the Study of Lung Cancer Annual Meeting, in Vienna, Austria, on December 6th. The presenter will be study principal investigator, Daniel Morgensztern, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of Thoracic Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine.
Title: Viagenpumatucel-L Bolsters Response to Nivolumab Therapy in Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma: Preliminary Data from the DURGA Trial
Presentation Type/Title: Mini Oral Session (MA09): Immunotherapy Combinations
Date/Time: December 6, 2016, 8:56 AM EST (14:56 CET)
Presentation Number: MA09.06
The abstract can be viewed under “MA09 - Immunotherapy Combinations,” abstract number MA09.06 at: http://library.iaslc.org/virtual-library-search?product_id=6&author=&category=&date=2016-12-06&session_type=Mini+Oral+Session&session=&presentation=&keyword
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Expedites Development of SAGE-547 Following FDA Meeting Minutes
- Celgene (CELG) Presents Results from Three CC-486 Studies in MDS, CMML, and AML at ASH 2016
- Janssen Announces Strong ORR Data from IMBRUVICA Phase 2 in r/r MZL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!