Harmonic (HLIT) Enters Warrant Agreement with Comcast (CMCSA)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced it has entered into a warrant agreement with Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA). The agreement provides Comcast with the opportunity to acquire shares of common stock of Harmonic based on specific CableOS™ and other Harmonic product sales and deployment milestones during the term of the warrant.
"This agreement is a significant validation of our new product investment strategy," said Patrick Harshman, Harmonic's President and CEO. "We are well positioned to further strengthen our partnership with Comcast, drive new growth and create value for our stockholders."
Harmonic will host a conference call at 6:00 a.m. Pacific (9:00 a.m. Eastern) on Wednesday, September 28, 2016. A listen-only broadcast of the conference call can be accessed either from the Company's website at www.harmonicinc.com or by calling +1.574.990.1032 or +1.800.240.9147 (passcode 89386483). The replay will be available after 8:00 a.m. Pacific at the same website address or by calling +1.404.537.3406 or +1.855.859.2056 (passcode 89386483).
Harmonic intends to discuss financial and other statistical information on this conference call
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) to Acquire First Texas BHC for $462M
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Announces $175M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!