Harmonic (HLIT) Enters Warrant Agreement with Comcast (CMCSA)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced it has entered into a warrant agreement with Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA). The agreement provides Comcast with the opportunity to acquire shares of common stock of Harmonic based on specific CableOS™ and other Harmonic product sales and deployment milestones during the term of the warrant.
"This agreement is a significant validation of our new product investment strategy," said Patrick Harshman, Harmonic's President and CEO. "We are well positioned to further strengthen our partnership with Comcast, drive new growth and create value for our stockholders."
Harmonic will host a conference call at 6:00 a.m. Pacific (9:00 a.m. Eastern) on Wednesday, September 28, 2016. A listen-only broadcast of the conference call can be accessed either from the Company's website at www.harmonicinc.com or by calling +1.574.990.1032 or +1.800.240.9147 (passcode 89386483). The replay will be available after 8:00 a.m. Pacific at the same website address or by calling +1.404.537.3406 or +1.855.859.2056 (passcode 89386483).
Harmonic intends to discuss financial and other statistical information on this conference call
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!