Harmonic (HLIT) Enters Warrant Agreement with Comcast (CMCSA)
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced it has entered into a warrant agreement with Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA). The agreement provides Comcast with the opportunity to acquire shares of common stock of Harmonic based on specific CableOS™ and other Harmonic product sales and deployment milestones during the term of the warrant.
"This agreement is a significant validation of our new product investment strategy," said Patrick Harshman, Harmonic's President and CEO. "We are well positioned to further strengthen our partnership with Comcast, drive new growth and create value for our stockholders."
Harmonic will host a conference call at 6:00 a.m. Pacific (9:00 a.m. Eastern) on Wednesday, September 28, 2016. A listen-only broadcast of the conference call can be accessed either from the Company's website at www.harmonicinc.com or by calling +1.574.990.1032 or +1.800.240.9147 (passcode 89386483). The replay will be available after 8:00 a.m. Pacific at the same website address or by calling +1.404.537.3406 or +1.855.859.2056 (passcode 89386483).
Harmonic intends to discuss financial and other statistical information on this conference call
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Prices Larger 7.75M LP Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$512M
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!