Google Acquires Famebit
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alphabet's (NASDAQ: GOOG) Google has acquired Famebit. The following was posted to Famebit's blog on Tuesday.
It was nearly three years ago that we set out to simplify influencer marketing and make it easy for brands of any size and budget to find and work with influential content creators. And it’s thanks to creators and brands like you that we’ve become the leading self-service marketplace in the branded video space. Together, we’ve come a long way.
From Hauls to Lookbooks, to Game Plays and Skits, we’ve watched brands and creators collaborate on more than 25,000 branded videos, generating over 2 billion minutes of watch time. Every day we see more brands grow, transform and build closer connections with customers, while helping creators turn passion and influence into successful careers.
So what does this news mean for you? FameBit will continue to work just like it has and will remain a standalone operation for now. We’re excited to continue helping brands and creators succeed in an even bigger way. With Google’s relationship with brands large and small, and YouTube’s partnership with creators around the globe, we hope to connect even more brands to creators, engage more audiences, and make brand marketing more creative and authentic than ever.
From the bottom of our hearts we want to say thank you to every brand and creator that signed up for FameBit and connected for a sponsorship. It’s because of you that we exist. Our mission and commitment to your success remains stronger than ever, and now that we’re aligned with Google, we can’t wait to see what the future brings.
As always, Stay Famous!
David Kierzkowski and Agnes Kozera
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG): Expert Call Highlights Strong Search Trends - Cowen
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Said in Talks to Buy Outrigger Energy - Bloomberg
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!