Gilead (GILD) Received FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment to Prevent Mother to Child Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus.
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ: GILD) tenofovir disoproxil fumarate was granted an Orphan Drug Designation for prevention of mother to child transmission of hepatitis B virus.
|Generic Name:||tenofovir disoproxil fumarate|
|Orphan Designation:||Prevention of mother to child transmission of hepatitis B virus|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Gilead Sciences, Inc.|
333 Lakeside Drive
Foster City, California 94404
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital On Gilead (GILD): We Expect HIV Sales To Benefit From Bictegravir Launch
- US Foods (USFD) Names Dirk Locascio as CFO
- Gilead Sciences (GILD): Management Meeting Confirms Below Consensus Outlook - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!