Gilead (GILD) Received FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment to Prevent Mother to Child Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus.
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ: GILD) tenofovir disoproxil fumarate was granted an Orphan Drug Designation for prevention of mother to child transmission of hepatitis B virus.
|Generic Name:||tenofovir disoproxil fumarate|
|Orphan Designation:||Prevention of mother to child transmission of hepatitis B virus|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Gilead Sciences, Inc.|
333 Lakeside Drive
Foster City, California 94404
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!