Fenix Parts (FENX) Receives Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Fenix Parts, Inc. (Nasdaq: FENX) announced that, as expected, it received a notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) stating that the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the “Rule”) because it did not timely file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
As a result of this notice, the Company is required to submit an update to the plan originally submitted on October 21, 2016 to regain compliance with respect to the filing requirement associated with its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016. The Company’s original plan to regain compliance with Nasdaq listing rules was accepted by Nasdaq, granting the Company an exception to listing rules to file its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2016 and any other delinquent periodic reports on or before February 13, 2017. The Company plans to submit to Nasdaq an update of its plan of compliance no later than December 7, 2016, as requested by Nasdaq.
The Company continues to work diligently with its new auditors to complete quarterly review and first-time-through procedures in order to be in a position to file with the SEC its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the quarters ended June 30, 2016 and September 30, 2016 as soon as possible and to thereby evidence compliance with the Rule.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- General Motors (GM) Pays $1M to Settle SEC Accounting Control Failure Charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!