Facebook (FB) Says Yahoo! (YHOO) Alleged Infringement on 13 Patents
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Also in the latest Facebook (FB) SEC filing, the company disclosed Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) alleged infringement of 13 patents on February 27th. Facebook said Yahoo! has not yet commenced any legal action.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Discloses Patent Suit vs. Qualcomm (QCOM), Samsung; Samsung Files Complaint
- Perry Ellis (PERY) Confident Plan is Right Path for Shareholders
- Wedbush Securities and Two Officials Agree to Settle SEC Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!