Facebook (FB) Says Yahoo! (YHOO) Alleged Infringement on 13 Patents
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Also in the latest Facebook (FB) SEC filing, the company disclosed Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) alleged infringement of 13 patents on February 27th. Facebook said Yahoo! has not yet commenced any legal action.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Move to Get Into Electronic Payment Biz 'Important' - Janney
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Receives $4M Milestone in GSK Collaboration
- Orthofix (OFIX) CFO Buxton Resigns; Appointee Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!