Facebook (FB) Says Yahoo! (YHOO) Alleged Infringement on 13 Patents
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Also in the latest Facebook (FB) SEC filing, the company disclosed Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) alleged infringement of 13 patents on February 27th. Facebook said Yahoo! has not yet commenced any legal action.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Virgin America (VA) Withdraws Secondary Offering
- Groupon (GRPN) Announces $360M Sale of Ticket Monster Stake; Approves New $300M Common Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!