Facebook (FB) Says Yahoo! (YHOO) Alleged Infringement on 13 Patents
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Also in the latest Facebook (FB) SEC filing, the company disclosed Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) alleged infringement of 13 patents on February 27th. Facebook said Yahoo! has not yet commenced any legal action.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- US Energy (USEG) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- T2 Biosystems (TTOO) Director Buys 6.25K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!