EntreMed (ENMD) Initiates ENMD-2076 Phase 2
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
EntreMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENMD) announced the initiation of a single-center Phase 2 study entitled "A Phase 2 Study of Oral ENMD-2076 Administered to Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma" at Princess Margaret Hospital where the study is led by Malcolm Moore, MD and Albiruni R.A. Razak, MD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Says Rucaparib Data to be Presented at ESMO
- ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Announces Positive Cchek Platform Data in Detecting Melanoma
- Novan (NOVN) Completes Enrollment in Pivotal SB204 Phase 3s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!