Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EIGR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of targeted therapies for rare diseases, today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Eiger intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of its common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by Eiger. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Eiger intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund the clinical development of its portfolio of four product candidates, and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Jefferies LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement relating to the shares of common stock offered in the public offering described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on June 17, 2016 and declared effective by the SEC on August 4, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!