Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EIGR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of targeted therapies for rare diseases, today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Eiger intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of its common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by Eiger. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Eiger intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund the clinical development of its portfolio of four product candidates, and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Jefferies LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement relating to the shares of common stock offered in the public offering described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on June 17, 2016 and declared effective by the SEC on August 4, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!