Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Receipt of Substantial FirstVU HD Body Cam Contract
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Digital Ally, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGLY) announced that the Company has won a contract to provide up to 1,025 FirstVU HD body cameras and related cloud storage services to a non-law enforcement customer. The initial contract is a one-year lease of the FirstVu body cams and provision of cloud services, subject to annual renewal. Shipment of the initial 52 cameras will begin immediately and periodically thereafter upon request of the customer.
"We continue to be excited with the expansion of Digital Ally's body camera and cloud services to new applications outside of the traditional law enforcement market." said Stan Ross, Chief Executive Officer of Digital Ally, Inc. "This order demonstrates the importance of our solution to meet customer demands and our flexibility to adapt our hardware and software to handle unique requirements for a variety of industries and applications. Our FirstVU HD and cloud service systems together provide a total video solution from which we can tailor a specific solution to meet the needs of many potential customers. Our platform enables owners' and managers' audio/video equipment to easily monitor employee and customer behavior, therefore helping to mitigate risk specific to their industries and applications," Ross concluded.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- US Foods (USFD) Names Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!