ChipMOS (IMOS) Revenue Rose 5.3% in Sept. 2016
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Bermuda) LTD. (Nasdaq: IMOS) reported its unaudited consolidated revenue for the month of September 2016 and for the third quarter 2016.
Revenue for the third quarter of 2016 was NT$5,015.6 million or US$160.4 million, representing an increase of 6.1% from the second quarter of 2016, and an increase of 3.9% from the third quarter of 2015. This is at the high-end of the Company's guidance, which called for the third quarter of 2016 revenue to increase approximately 3% to 7%, as compared to the second quarter of 2016. The Company's guidance remains unchanged for gross margin on a consolidated basis to be in the range of approximately 16% to 20% for the third quarter of 2016. The Company currently plans to report full results for the third quarter of 2016 and to hold a conference call in the morning of November 10, 2016 in the United States (the evening of November 10, 2016 in Taiwan).
Revenue for the month of September 2016 was NT$1,687.1 million or US$54.0 million, a decrease of 1.1% from the month of August 2016 and an increase of 5.3% from the same period in 2015. All U.S. figures in this release are based on the exchange rate of NT$31.27 to US$1.00 as of September 30, 2016.
Consolidated Monthly Revenues (Unaudited)
Consolidated Quarterly Revenues (Unaudited)
Third Quarter 2016
Second Quarter 2016
Third Quarter 2015
ChipMOS' September 2016 consolidated revenues included revenues of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS Taiwan"), ChipMOS U.S.A., Inc., and ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (BVI) LTD. and its wholly-owned subsidiary ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Shanghai) LTD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!