Cambrex Corp. (CBM) Announces Completion of PharmaCore Acquisition
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM) announced that it has completed the acquisition of PharmaCore, Inc., a privately-owned company located in High Point, North Carolina, specializing in developing, manufacturing and scaling up small molecule APIs for clinical phase projects. This completes the transaction initially announced on September 26, 2016. With the acquisition of PharmaCore, which has been renamed Cambrex High Point, Inc., Cambrex enhances its capabilities and expertise to efficiently develop early clinical phase products and new technologies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!