Cambrex Corp. (CBM) Announces Completion of PharmaCore Acquisition
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM) announced that it has completed the acquisition of PharmaCore, Inc., a privately-owned company located in High Point, North Carolina, specializing in developing, manufacturing and scaling up small molecule APIs for clinical phase projects. This completes the transaction initially announced on September 26, 2016. With the acquisition of PharmaCore, which has been renamed Cambrex High Point, Inc., Cambrex enhances its capabilities and expertise to efficiently develop early clinical phase products and new technologies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Acquire STAHL in ~$486M Deal
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Acquisition of Eastman Kodak (KODK) Patent Portfolio
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Dycom Industries (DY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!