Cambrex Corp. (CBM) Announces Completion of PharmaCore Acquisition
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM) announced that it has completed the acquisition of PharmaCore, Inc., a privately-owned company located in High Point, North Carolina, specializing in developing, manufacturing and scaling up small molecule APIs for clinical phase projects. This completes the transaction initially announced on September 26, 2016. With the acquisition of PharmaCore, which has been renamed Cambrex High Point, Inc., Cambrex enhances its capabilities and expertise to efficiently develop early clinical phase products and new technologies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
- ExlService (EXLS) Acquires Datasource Consulting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!